2009年4月8日星期三

START UP--!





from this day on


the book has been taking on


it's a book about my college days.


youthhood...self-identify....orientation things....and....of course-DESIGN!!!


my design.


though I dont see myself as a so-call designer.


I do consider Anson is a talented guy in many fields.


one of my childhood dream is to be a writer.


i founld that its one of the honestest way to keep self active


its about self-reflection!



I quite like the idea of sitting down and writing on stuff about the inner world in the mid-night



and I really start to miss Marta,,,Annie,,,,Andy,,,......


all my sweety lecturers.


you really tought me a lot.


and I am gonna putting you guys all toghther in my Book!


thanks!


I will be keep on tracking every single steps on progression in the upcoming days.


yeah~! cheer-up! anson

没有评论: